Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Snow on Leap Day Layout

I have never done a ColourQ challenge before, but I thought I'd give it a try. Here are their challenge colors which I interpreted a little differently with CTMH's color pallete. colourq.blogspot.com

At first I thought Sky, Lagoon, Petal, and Vineyard Berry, but I really wanted to use Wonderland. So I used Heavenly Blue, Twilight, Spring Iris, and Vineyard Berry. What do you think?


I was really inspired by one of the snow layouts on the colourQ challenge blog.

Here's a closeup of the embellishments and hidden journalling:
Materials used:
Paper: Wonderland Level 2
Cardstock: White Daisy, Spring Iris, Vineyard Berry
Ink: Twilight, Spring Iris, Vineyard Berry, Heavenly Blue, VersaMark
Stamp Sets: Snowflakes, Pair-a-Phrase, Classmate Alphabet
Embellishments: Silver Glitz Glitter Gel, Icing Overlays, Clear Detail Embossing Powder, Blue Ribbon Collection
Other: Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge

3 comments:

  1. lovely layout!!!! Thanks for playing along with us at ColourQ this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout, Sarah! They look like they're having so much FUN! I wish it would snow here sometime! Thank you so much for playing with us at colourQ this week!

    ReplyDelete