Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Husband's Birthday Layout

I discovered this week that Heart2Heart had a scrapbooking challenge, so I paired it with the color challenge from Cards & Things. I actually made a whole layout, so I combined the past 2 scrapbooking challenges.

Here is the Cards & Things color challenge:

I interpreted this as Sweet Leaf, Barn Red, and Ponderosa Pine.

Here are the sketches from Heart2Heart:


Materials Used:
Paper: Wings and Wings Creative Basics, Ponderosa Pine and Barn Red Cardstock
Ink: Colonial White
Stamps: Art Philosophy
Cricut Cartridges: Art Philosophy
The border punch is from Martha Stewart

3 comments:

  1. Nice to see you could utilize 2 of the sketches at H2H -good job! Thanks for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats for beeïng our first Winner at Cards & Things!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! Very nice use of both sketches and the color challenge. Thanks for playing along at H2H.

    ReplyDelete