Thursday, March 22, 2012

I feel Lucky

I had a bunch of card kits made up from my first gathering. They never got used (I made 20 and had 10 guests), so I pulled them out and started playing with them today. I knew I didn't want 10 of the exact same cards, but I never thought about turning them into 10 different cards! LOL! Anyway, here are 2 cards that I made for some challenges. The first challenge was to use a Bingo card and some green on a card for the St. Patrick's Day challenge: http://ourcreativecorner6.blogspot.com/

Materials used: Lucky Level 2 Kit & Level 2 assortment: Sonoma WOTG and Enjoy Life stamp sets, Desert Sand and Pacifica Ink.


The second card is for 2 challenges. The sketch is from Deconstructing Jen deconstructingjen.com.

The colors are from the playdate cafe: theplaydatecafe.blogspot.com.


I chose Cotton Candy with Vineyard Berry, Honey, and whatever that color is from the Lucky Kit... I think it's either Pacifica or Outdoor Denim.
Materials used: Lucky Level 2 Kit, Lucy WOTG stamp set, Vineyard Berry, Cotton Candy, Pacifica and Honey Ink. Wooden Button assortment, Colonial White Embroidery Floss.

7 comments:

  1. I love these! Those flowers are great on the bottom card. Thanks for joining us for this weeks sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who doesn't love a card with Dr. Seuss?! Fabulous! Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Play Date Cafe - so happy to have you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a very pretty and fun card, and the sentiment is so true. I love your color choices for this card...they are happy! Thank you for joining us at Our Creative Corner this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Sarah
    Great Bingo card, with the circles of letters.
    Thank you so much for joining us at OCC this week.
    Smiles:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards...please link up with me at 52 Card Pickup!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/03/52-card-pickup-week-12.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your cards, and the "Bingo" is super cool! Thanks for playing along with us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun bingo card, Sarah! Love all of the circle elements and the fab design. So glad you joined us at Our Creative Corner! :)

    ReplyDelete