Friday, March 30, 2012

O Happy Day

The challenge over at CAS-ual Friday today is "Name that tune." Oh, did I come up with so many ideas! LOL! Here is one of them, maybe watch for a few more in the days following :).

Sometimes when I'm looking through my stamp sets a song pops into my head (and I can't get rid of it for the life of me). I usually try to avoid that, but today I was like "Bring it on!" This is one of those songs:

O Happy Day
When Jesus washed
My sins away.
He taught me how
To watch, fight, and pray
And live rejoicing every day
O Happy Day!
It's the Sister Act version that pops into my head when I see this stamp.

"Praise be to God for His indescribable gift!"

Materials used:
Paper: White Daisy, Chocolate cardstock
Stamps: You and Me
Ink: Chocolate
Other: Blue Ribbon Collection

6 comments:

  1. Well done , I love this song so much , I love your card too , very clever !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, love the fun tickets!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card! Is there any song more joyful? thanks for thinking of it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adorable! Thanks for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute!
    Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this! My boys beg me to watch that youtube video all the time! They love the part where he hits the high note!
    Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays this week:)

    ReplyDelete