Monday, March 19, 2012

Birthday and Easter Layout

Last week I discovered a few challenge blogs for paper crafting. I decided there's no reason I shouldn't be able to use these for scrapbooking, so I am submitting this layout for 5 of these challenges. It was so much fun to combine all the elements from these challenges into 1 layout. And I was so happy that they worked well with my pictures! These are some OLD polaroids and photos of me when I was 2 years old!!!

The first challenge was an inspiration photo from the Shabby Tea Room. I used the pennants and the colors from this photo. Perfect Day was the perfect paper pack to fit these colors!

http://theshabbytearoom.blogspot.com/
The second challenge was from the Pink Elephant. It was to use Kraft in your project. I cut up one of those die cut cards to use and I liked the look of it.
http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/

The next 2 challenges were sketch challenges. I used Mojo Monday's sketch for my first page and the Ribbon Carousel's challenge for my second page.
My last inspiration came from the inspiration photo at H2H. http://heart2heartchallenges.blogspot.com/

So, now that you've seen all my inspirations, here is my layout.

Here's the left page:
and here's the right:
All materials used were CTMH:
Perfect Day paper pack
Garden Green and White Daisy cardstock
Chocolate Alphabet Small stamp set
Kraft Die Cut card and envelope
Spring Blossom Just Blooms, Colonial White Waxy Flax, Hemp, Mocha Opaques
Tulip and Cocoa Ink
Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge

11 comments:

  1. What fun photos! I miss those days of waiting for the Polaroid image to appear like magic! I like how you incorporated so many different inspirations into one layout - I see a little bit of each one in your finished layout. Thanks for sharing with us at H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your layout! Also love th3e way you used the Art Philosophy cartridge - ESP using the cupcake bottom to make the balloon bottom. Very clever :)

    Lucy
    http://love2createitall.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! what a great job incorporating all these different challenges Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sarah - what a great layout. I like the festive pennants, balloons and butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What stunning layouts! Thanks for joining us at Ribbon Carousel.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute layout! I like how the photo inspired you. Thanks for joining us at Heart 2 Heart!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You did a great job incorporating all those challenges into one great layout! I especially love the pennants. Thanks for taking the H2H photo inspiration challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Layout. You did an awesome job combining the challenges. Thanks for sharing with us at H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How fun! I love how you used the egg shapes and cupcake images from AP to create the hot air balloons. Very clever!

    Thanks for sharing your beautiful artwork with us at Heart2Heart Challenges this week!

    Paige - DT
    www.PaigesPaperParadise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful layouts!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Pink Elephant this week!!
    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow... I'm impressed with how you made this fit all of those challenges so perfectly and it's a great layout...

    ReplyDelete