Saturday, March 24, 2012

Inspired Card

You know when you're blogging at 1:00 in the morning you're in trouble!!! I must be addicted to these challenges because I keep finding more. Well, this card is for these 2 challenges: Inspired By and Retro Sketches.

I was inspired by the colors and the little heart charm on the handbag.

Here is my card.
My nighttime photography is pitiful; hopefully you can see it well enough. I just found these scraps and threw them together.
Materials used:
Paper: White Daisy, Buttercup, Grey Wool, and Sunset cardstock
Stamp: Little Reminder
Ink: Dutch Blue
Other: Colonial White Ribbon, Pewter Collection, Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge

5 comments:

  1. Love that sketch and I love your CAS card! I love that large pewter eyelet! Thanks for playing at Inspired By!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree Sarah challenges can be addicting-they are so much fun! Great job combining the sketch and the inspirational photo! Thanks for playing this week's RetroSketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME card, Sarah!!! LOVE the colors and your hardware is super cool! Thank you so much for playing with us at RetroSketches this week!

    ReplyDelete