Thursday, March 29, 2012

Animal Birthday Card

Here is a fun card I'm entering into a few challenges. I really liked the challenge from the Play Date Cafe to use black and white and a splash of brown. That was fun. The sketch is from ByLoriDesigns. I'm also entering the Ribbon Carousel and Simon Says' Anything Goes challenge. The stacked animals was inspired by Inspired By... that sounds funny :).

This card is VERY tall. It is 9"x5"! I used Black and Colonial White cardstock, Roxie animal print B&T, Make a Wish and Life's a Jungle Stamp sets, Colonial White and Black Ink, Colonial White ribbon, Canvas Badge Button, and Bitty Sparkles for the eyes. I colored them black with a CTMH marker. The border punch is from MS. Here are my inspirations:


8 comments:

  1. Such a cute card, I remember that stamp set! Thanks so much for playing at Inspired By and RCC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!
    When I saw the inspiration I thought of this stamp set...love the zebra print paper with those adorable animals!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is this! Love this stack of critters!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card - so cute!! Love the stack of animals and the papers are perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool card! I like how the animals turned out with your papers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the white ink with those darling animals. So darn cute! Thanks for hangin' out with us at The Play Date Cafe! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute and fun birthday card. Thanks for playing along with us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super duper adorable! So happy to "meet" you! Thanks for sharing your sweet card with BLD this challenge! HUGS - LORi

    ReplyDelete