Saturday, March 31, 2012

Christmas Card in March!

Deconstructing Jen has a sketch right now that I wanted to try. I'm going to be in a Christmas card swap, so I wanted to see if this sketch would work for it. I'm going to have to go with something else. This just has too many layers. I'm also entering this into the "Name that Tune" challenge at Cas-ual Fridays.

The first Noel the angel did say,
Was to certain poor shepherds in fields where they lay.
In fields where they lay keeping their sheep
On a cold winter's night that was so deep.
Noel, Noel, Noel, Noel
Born is the King of Israel!
Materials used:
Paper: Bulk Believe B&T, textured white cardstock (don't know the brand)
Stamp: Father Christmas
Ink: Holiday Red
Other: Holiday button assortment, White Baker's Twine, AP Cricut cartridge
The inside says "Merry Christmas!"

No comments:

Post a Comment