Friday, January 29, 2021

Tea Party

 Today I made a layout from the Scraptacular January sketch. I used the colors from Color My Heart: Mint, Smoothie, Ballerina, French Vanilla, Candy Apple, and Carolina.


I used my Tea Time stamp set and fussy cut all those tea pots and cups. I also stamped the backgrounds onto cardstock: Mint, Carolina, Candy Apple and Smoothie on Ballerina, and Smoothie on Smoothie. I decided to mat the little squares with White Daisy to give them a nice clean look. Looking at this layout reminds me of a blanket I crocheted one time. I’ll see if I can find the picture of it.

It’s just missing the blue! Here is the sketch and color combo. Thanks for visiting, and we’ll see you next week!





Materials used:

Cardstock: Mint, Ballerina, Smoothie, Carolina, French Vanilla, White Daisy, Holiday Red

Inks: Candy Apple, Smoothie, Carolina, Mint

Stamps: Line It Up Cricut Bundle, It’s the Little Things, Diverse Backgrounds, Tea Time


6 comments:

  1. Great layout! I love the quilted look to the layout! Thank you for playing with us at Color Dare!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your layout - and the blanket!
    Thank you for sharing with Color My Heart Color Dare!
    Susan
    Color My Heart Color Dare
    Challenges

    Calling All Crafters! – My Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a terrific memory to scrapbook! Love the design with the squares and rectangles. Thanks for sharing with us at Colour Dare :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun layout! Love all the squares with embellishments. Thanks for sharing at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great interpretation of the sketch challenge and the use of the Color Dare colors... beautiful layout. Also, the crocheted blanket is beautiful. Thanks for sharing with us at Color Dare. By the way you were our random-draw winner at DTC #74... instructions on the winner post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely scrapbook page, Sarah! Thank you for sharing the crocheted blanket and thank you for playing along with us at Color My Heart Color Dare #429.

    ReplyDelete