Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Scrapbooking!

 Toward the end of last year, I realized I needed to get back to scrapbooking, since I hadn’t really done any since 2018. So I finished my Craft With Heart Kits, printed all my pictures from 2019, and filled up the book. I finished it in a week! My hubby also had taken me to Hawaii in 2019, and I’d had those pics printed for a while. So I worked on that album during the Christmas break. I finished in time for New Year’s.

I have a goal for this year to finish my 2018 and my 2020 scrapbooks. Someone added me to the Scraptacular Cropping challenge, so I have done a layout for that challenge the past three weeks. It has been fun! Since the challenge is on Facebook, I didn’t think to post them to my blog, but I will put them here:




Washi vortex challenge


Wreath full of things challenge 


Ribbon Wrap challenge

Thanks for visiting, and stay tuned for a Christmas card soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment