Friday, January 22, 2021

Three Trees

 Today I made a slimline card. I had to look it up, because I’ve never made one before, but that was the challenge at Heart 2 Heart. I cut my card base 8 1/2”x7 1/2”. For Color My Heart, I used green, gold, and white for the 1+1+1 challenge. I used the sketch from Atlantic Hearts, and I like the way this one turned out.



I stamped my trees with Olive ink onto Garden Green cardstock and fussy cut them. I put them on the White Daisy panel and put that onto a Garden Green card base. I added some gold sequins and cut the sentiment from my cuttlebug. It was one I got from Hobby Lobby.






Thanks for stopping by and come back soon!

12 comments:

  1. I love how you used the trees for the three images, and they look so elegant with the scrolling design on them. Thank you for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful combination of challenges! I love that old Christmas tree stamp with a few gold sequins added. Thanks so much for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch challenge--please join us again soon!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card came out great! I love slimline cards! Thanks for sharing with AHSC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The gold sequins work really well on your lovely green trees. Thanks for playing along with Color My Heart Color Dare. X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh I love the trees! So pretty! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  6. Trees & gold sequins for the win. Lovely card! Thanks for sharing at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great card! Love those trees as the work great with the sketch. Thank you for playing with us at Color Dare and Heart 2 Heart!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Excellent interpretion of the sketch, and using a slimline. Great choice of colors and great first attempt with a slimline card. Thanks for sharing with us at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love these folk art trees. Your embellishments are perfectly placed. And your use of a slimline is well..... perfect. Thank you for joining us at CMHCD.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your card! The trees are beautiful! You used our colors and sketch well. Thanks for sharing at Color Dare and Atlantic Hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the Green & Gold and you did a great version of the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Colour Dare Challenge, I hope you join us again soon!

    ReplyDelete