Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Christmas Love

 Last night I made this card which fits into several challenges, and I think it turned out so pretty for how many challenges I did! Here is the list:

52 Christmas Card Throwdown -metallic papers

Atlantic Hearts -sketch

Double Trouble -recipe: 3 embellishments, 2 pattern papers, 1 stamped image

Cupcake Inspirations -colors: Gold, Maroon, and Teal

Heart 2 Heart - All You Need is Love


For my 2 pattern papers I used a metallic stripe from Happy Times and a teal pattern from Florence. The maroon is some Vineyard Berry I had a scrap of, and I stamped the Scandinavian heart in Vineyard Berry. My son helped me with the 3 embellishments. He wanted 1 bow, 2 hearts, and 3 red gems. 



Thanks for coming by to see my Christmas card this week! Come back next week and we’ll see what I come up with!

Materials used:
Cardstock: Vineyard Berry, White Daisy
Paper packs: Florence, Happy Times
Stamps: Scandinavian Wishes, Christmas Love
Ink: Peacock, Vineyard Berry
Other: Peacock Fundamentals Assortment, Red gems, chipboard tag and heart


15 comments:

  1. Really pretty Christmas card. Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations - Charlotte/Lady Joyful, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the gold/white stripe paper for the background, really compliments your pretty tag! Thanks for sharing with AHSC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card Sarah ~ that bow tie and heart are delicious! thanks for joining us at AHSC ~ Denise DT ~

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty and I’m partial to non-traditional Christmas colours. Love the Peacock and good together. Thanks for sharing with us at both Double Trouble and Atlantic Hearts :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Christmas card, love your use of metallics. Thanks for playing with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful colors with the gold and a great use of the sketch! Thanks for playing along at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge and Double Trouble!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great interpretation of the sketch and combining it with our Recipe 3-2-1 and partner Heart2Heart... very pretty card and love how you brought in your pretty patterned papers. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble and Heart2Heart.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely! Thanks for playing along at Cupcake Inspirations!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great Christmas card. I love the shimmer, sparkle and shine of the card. It's so festive. Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty card, I love it! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great take on the challenge! Thank you for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely gorgeous card :-)) Beautifully designed and I like how you use mettalic paper! Thanks for playing with us at 52CCT.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pretty card..great colors..thank you for sharing with us at AHSC

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card! I love how you used the gold strips. Thank you for joining us at Heart 2 Heart!

    ReplyDelete