Friday, January 22, 2021

Christmas Card Throwdown

 I love the 52 Christmas Card Throwdown challenge. I used to be on their design team, several years ago, and it was such a neat experience! I keep looking at the challenges this year, but haven’t been able to participate yet. So I combined the first 3 challenges and made one card! I used the sketch from week one, the colors from week two, and the theme of bells from week three!


Here are the materials I used for my card:

Cardstock: White Daisy, Chocolate, Saddle, and Olive Fundamentals 

Stamp sets: Yuletide Greetings, Yuletide Carol, and Holiday Wishes

Ink: Chocolate

Other: Barn Red marker, random gold sequins





2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card you made :-))
    Thank you for playing with us at 52CCT. I hope we see you next week, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card. I love that you combined three of our challenges on it. Beautiful and homely. Thank you for joining us at 52CCT. Goga

    ReplyDelete