Wednesday, June 27, 2012

My hope and future are in God's hands

I made this card for Word Art Wednesday, the Color Throwdown and for Freshly Made Sketches. This sketch is awsome. It might jsut be my go-to sketch from now on! For the colors I used Lagoon, Sunset, Smoothie (all from Dotty for You) and Grey Wool.
Materials used:
Paper: Dotty for You, White (not CTMH) and Grey Wool cardstock
Stamps: Art Philosophy, free word art from Word Art Wednesday (not CTMH)
Ink: Black
Other: Just Blooms Paradise assortment, White Daisy Bigger Brad, Smoothie Baker's Twine

8 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah: This is so pretty, and I'm so blessed to see that you were able to use the word art/scripture file in your art. I hope that it was a blessing to you. It definitely blesses my heart to have you join in our challenge at Word Art Wednesday and I hope you will continue to play along each week so that we can see more of your beautiful art.
    Have a very blessed week!
    Karen L
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great combination of the challenges! I'm so glad you were able to join us in the Color Throwdown challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your layered flower with the Dotty papers. Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nicely done! I love the flower and the paper! Also really love that verse! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sarah! Love your card! Beautifully done! Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful card with a beautiful verse .... great colour palette too!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the color scheme of your card, but what really made me fall in love with it is the scripture. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute card. Love the color blocking on it.

    Thanks so much for sharing your art with us on WAW!

    Wendy

    ReplyDelete