Wednesday, June 27, 2012

CAS-ual Friday is PINK

Here's my pink card for CAS-ual Fridays. It's my first time making a card with a lot of "white space" (pink space LOL).  I like the way it turned out. And I'm a Mary Kay girl, so I love pink :) This stamp set from Pemberly WOTG is always done with blue and brown or yellow, or just black and white. I like it better in pink :)

Materials used:
Paper: White cardstock (not CTMH), Baby Pink cardstock
Stamps: Pemberly WOTG
Inks: Hollyhock
Other: Bitty Pearls

2 comments:

  1. Great card! I love all the pink space, and you definitely need to do more like this since you're a Mary Kay girl, it's perfect! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I love this CAS beauty. It's perfect for the CAS-ual Friday challenge this week:) Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete