Wednesday, June 27, 2012

ColourQ and Pals Paper Arts

Last week my patriotic card was in the top 3 at Pals Paper Arts! It was my first time, hopefully not my last. I think my artwork is improving. Any feedback would be helpful!!!!!

I was chosen as a Colour Q courtier for this card I submitted last week. I'm so excited!!!!

Here is a new one for Colour Q, and I used the sketch at Pals Paper Arts.
PPA137
I was inspired by the paisley in this blouse, and when I saw that there was a paisley stamp in the rock the block set, I knew I just had to use it. So I random stamped this piece of paper and layered it onto a Buttercup card base. Doesn't that pattern rock?!?!

I'm also entering this into heart2heart's wedding theme challenge.
Materials used:
Paper: White cardstock (not CTMH), Buttercup and Pacifica cardstock
Stamps: Rock the Block
Inks: Holiday Red, Pacifica, Buttercup, Grey Wool
Other: Buttercup Marker, Cranberry Bigger Brad, Prima flower (not CTMH)

4 comments:

  1. Your card is lovely, Sarah, I love the stamping and your paisleys are wonderful! Thanks for joining us this week at the ColourQ and sharing your card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the swirls and bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Love the flower and background paper...they work perfectly together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! Love how you used the colors. Thanks for playing along with us at ColourQ this week.

    ReplyDelete