Saturday, June 30, 2012

Mayberry card

I dug out my Mayberry kit to use up some scraps for this one. The challenge was paper piecing from the Ribbon Carousel, and the sketch was from Sweet Sunday Sketch. I thought the little diamonds on one of the B&T's would be perfect to paper piece into the stitched flower from Just for You. I like the way it turned out.
Materials used:
Paper: Mayberry; Colonial White Smoothie, and Cocoa cardstock
Stamps: Just for You
Ink: Cocoa
Other: Colonial White ribbon

3 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah! I love the quilt look to this beautiful card. It's just lovely, bright and cheery. I'd really like to encourage you to share it in this week's challenge at Word Art Wednesday. We'd be SO blessed and happy to have you share it with us in our challenge. I hope you will.

    Have a wonderful weekend.
    Blessings,
    Karen L
    Word Art Wednesday
    www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, love the pretty flower! Thanks for joining us at the Ribbon Carousel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card! Thanks for joining us at the Ribbon Carousel.
    Tracy V

    ReplyDelete