Wednesday, June 27, 2012

A Day for Daisies and Craft-a-Scene

I don't have any copics, and I like the look of it in black and white, so I just left it that way. Close To My Heart is discontinuing their markers, so I'm holding out until convention (less than 2 weeks away!!!!) to purchase copics, CTMH markers, or anything similar. I used the free digi image from A Day for Daisies and then CTMH's Perfect Day stamp set to do the background. I think it looks kind of cool. What do you think? Craft-a-scene's challenge was beach themed - you have to have a bit of sand and water. A Day for Daisies' theme was texture, so I added the Ponderosa Pine Sassy Strands.

Materials used:
Paper: White cardstock (not CTMH), Crystal Blue cardstock
Stamps: ADFD free digi stamp  (ot CTMH), Perfect Day
Ink: Black
Other: Sassy Strands

6 comments:

  1. I do think it looks cool. I really like the stamps you used. Thanks for joining us this month at Craft a Scene. NancyD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really do love this "cool and breezy" feel of the card) it looks very refreshing.
    Thanks for joining us this month at Craft a Scene.
    Nadia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card has a lovely serene feel to it Sarah.

    Thanks so much for joining us at Craft a Scene this month.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this looks REALLY cool!!! LOVE that you left the image white---your card totally popped on the ADFD challenge and that's why I'm here! LOVE it!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the black and white design very clean and crisp:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet card! You used some great images. Thank you for playing along at Craft a Scene!!

    ReplyDelete