Friday, June 22, 2012

Melon Mambo

sweetstopsketches.blogspot.com
thedynamicduoschallenge.blogspot.com
crazy4challenges.blogspot.com
ourcreativecorner6.blogspot.com

This is a card I made for these 4 challenges. Dynamic Duos said to use Melon Mambo and Black. I used Smoothie, but I think Melon Mambo is a funny name. I had to use 3 papers, 3 buttons, 3 flowers, and 3 pearls for crazy4 challenges. I found 3 patterned papers with Smoothie: Mayberry, Dotty for You, and Roxie. Those were my textures for the twist at Sweet Stop, (also the grosgrain ribbon). The challenge at Our Creative Corner was to use buttons and burlap or bows. I didn't have any burlap, so I used a bow.

Materials used:
B&Ts: Mayberrie, Roxie, Dotty for You
Cardstock: white (not CTMH), Black
Stamps: Sweet Moments
Inks: Smoothie, Black
Other: Smoothie buttons, Smoothie ribbon, White Daisy Just Blooms Paper Flowers, Mocha Opaques adhesive pearls

1 comment:

  1. I love the card sorry I am so late Thank you for joining us in the Sweet Stop Sketch! We hope you will join us again! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete