Monday, July 15, 2013

Paradise

I took some liberties on the Sweet Stop Sketch for this week, and I hope they don't mind. I took the whole card and made it a circle instead of making the inside panel a circle. Other than that, the sketch is flipped upside down and the block sentiments make up the strips. I put the beach umbrella right in the center for the main panel. I really hope you can still see the sketch in it. I gave it a beachy theme, so I'm entering it into the challenge at Crazy4Challenges.


Materials used:
Cardstock: Colonial White
B&Ts: Footloose (retired)
Stamps: Footloose WOTG (retired), Just Chillin'
Ink: Lagoon, Pacifica

2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous take on our sketch, LOVE it! Wonderful summer creation. Thanks for sharing on The Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that is definitely a different take on the sketch that came out great!
    Thanks for playing along with The Sweet Stop! Looking forward to seeing your creations at our next challenge. ♥ Jamie at CraftyGirl21

    ReplyDelete