Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Album Conest Layout #2

For my second layout, I used Dakota along with Scholastic. I used lots of strips and ribbons, and I made flowers out of ribbons.


I'm sorry this picture is blurry. The first page doesn't have any interactive elements on it, but the second one has 4 flip flaps. Here are some close-ups of the title:


Here are the flip flaps opened:




On this layout, I sprayed some black reinker/pearl paint shimmer mist on the colonial white paper, and I hand stitched all around both pages with chocolate embroidery floss.

Materials used:
Cardstock: Colonial White, Black, Kraft (for the reinforecments on the banner)
B&Ts: Dakota, Scholastic
Stickease: Scholastic
Stamps: A Typeface
Ink: Black
Markers: Black
Ribbon: Black Hemp, Chocolate Striped Grosgrain, Outdoor Denim Chevron, Silver Shimmer Trim, Slate Polka Dot Washi Tape, Black Shimmer Trim, Burlap, Colonial White Floret, Color Ready Seam Binding, Slate Polka Dot Satin
Other: Blue Button Assortment, Black Reinker, Create-a-Shade Pearl Paint, Small Flip Flaps, Art Philosophy Cricut Collection, Memo Assortment, Canvas Art Workshop, Embroidery Floss Neutral, Piercing Tools, Ruler, Artist Cricut Collection (for the title), Silver Glitter Paper

No comments:

Post a Comment