Saturday, July 6, 2013

52{C}CT July Sketch

Hi everyone! This week we have a sketch for you at 52 {Christmas} Card Throwdown! I made a very personal Christmas card out of leftovers from my Evensong paper and Stickease.


I flipped and rotated the sketch to fit with my papers. Thanks for stopping by and we hope you'll come play with us at 52{C}CT this week!

Materials used:
Cardstock: Colonial White
B&Ts: Evensong (retired)
Stickease: Evensong (retired)
Stamps: Holiday Wishes (retired)
Ink: New England Ivy
Other: Essentials Brads (retired)

5 comments:

  1. Love the patterned paper you have used Sarah it's a lovely card - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty, Sarah! LOVE the dual sentiment and I adore the brads--I thought they were enamel dots at first! :) HUGS and hope you have a great rest of the weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your patterned papers coordinate excellently, Sarah! The brads are a great finishing touch to highlight the reds in the patterned paper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the paper and the three brads really draw the eye. It's a very contemporary card and I love the fact that it's very personal.

    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very creative take on this sketch Sarah. Love the modern feel and traditional colors. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete