Monday, July 15, 2013

Awards Banquet Layout

I used the For Always paper pack with the My Stickease artwork to make this layout. Here is the left page:
Here is the right page:


 
The layout is from Cherish (available August 1st). It's called Easy Inspiration. I liked the way all my pictures fit on it. Sorry there is a glare on Kristine's face. :)

I'm entering this layout into the "captured memories" challenge at Our Creative Corner.
 
Materials used:
Cardstock: Ruby, Colonial White
B&Ts: For Always
My Stickease: For Always
Embellishments: Ruby Mini Medleys (available August 1), Glamour Glitter Alphabet

3 comments:

  1. Lovely layouts and a wonderful way to capture memories of a special day. Thank you for joining in our Captured Memories challenge at Our Creative Corner. Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your layout is just beautiful. I love the red and black color palette. What a special memory you have captured and preserved with your beautiful pages. So happy to have you joining in the Memories challenge with us this month at Our Creative Corner.

    ReplyDelete