Friday, July 26, 2013

Any Hero Card

I made this Any Hero card for 3 OWH challenges and for the double embossing challenge at ABC Challenges. Here are the 3 challenges:

1. Make an Any Hero card. Midweek Throwdown
2. Make a pop-up card. tutorial
3. Use this sketch:
owh sketch canvas copy


I used dry embossing on the white panel. The inside pop-up is made with heat embossing:

I might decorate the inside a little when I go to write my message to the hero.

Materials used:
Cardstock: White Daisy
B&Ts: Tommy
Stamps: Courage
Ink: Outdoor Denim, VersaMark
Other: Black Embossing Powder, woodgrain embossing folder (not CTMH)

7 comments:

  1. Outstanding card!!!! I love the papers, the embossing, sentiment and what a great surprise to have something pop up inside! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Sarah I love everything about this card! Thanks so much for joining us this week at ABC Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super nice. Just love that Tommy line paper! Wtg!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Sarah. Was drawn in by the colors of the card -- and then so surprised to find the pop up sentiment on the inside. Thanks for trying the tutorial and for sharing such a great card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, love the strips of paper! Nice design! Thanks for playing along with our challenge last week and I'm so thrilled that you are joining us for a little while!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome Card. I am hoping to get in on the challenges for OWH myself. Not sure how to go about it. I did put a button on my blog and I want to get the others involved too. Thanks for sharing.

    Blessing,
    -*~Kathy~*-
    http://carterscraftingcorner.blogspot.com/
    https://www.facebook.com/CartersCraftingCorner?ref=hl

    ReplyDelete