Monday, July 15, 2013

Christmas House card

I found some challenges, and I made a card with some of my new products for them. This is for:

Merry Monday - Anything Goes (Christmas Card)
Sentimental Sundays - Frame
The Shabby Tea Room - Flowers, Lace, & Pearls
Mojo Monday - Sketch


I'm so excited about this Christmas Village set! I think it will make fabulous scrapbook layouts or projects for the kids!

Materials used (click the links to purchase from my website):
Cardstock: Slate, Colonial White
B&Ts: Dakota (Out of Stock)
Stamps: Christmas Village (available August 1st)
Ink: Slate
Markers: Blush
Other: Hollyhock Zipper Lace, Opaque Pearls, Frosted Assortment (Available August 1st)

3 comments:

  1. Love the pearl placement, Sarah! pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card Sarah, I love those flowers. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete