Sunday, November 25, 2012

Place Cards

I haven't posted in a few days. My Thanksgiving was so exhausting that I've been vegging for 3 days straight! I made some cards yesterday, but didn't feel blogging them. But I made these place cards on Thanksgiving day. Even though it made me run a little late, I'm so glad I made them. They added just the right touch, and it was less awkward than telling our guests where they needed to sit!

These are for the CASE study challenge:


Here is the CASE study card by Angeline Yong:


Materials used:
Cardstock: Colonial White
Stamps: Roxie WOTG, Classmate Alphabet
Inks: Chocolate, Barn Red, Autumn Terracotta

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful placecards! thanks for joining us at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those place cards...what a wonderful addition to your table! Thanks for playing along with us this week at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete