Friday, November 2, 2012

November Blog Hop

Happy November! Welcome to our Blog Hop. If you arrived here from Bev G.’s Blog, then you are on the right path. If you are just starting here, simply follow the trail until you have visited all of the blogs in the hop. You will know you reached the end when you wind up back here. This month we have decided to go with Pattern 2 from the Make It From Your Heart how-to book. When you are done viewing my project, I encourage you to hop on over to Carol’s Blog and check out what she has created this month!
I have been very busy, and I have discovered that I ADORE making level 2 projects. Close to My Heart's paper pack complements are second to NONE! They make your project beautiful every time! So this month, I made a level 2 layout using Lucy (BTW, if you don't know, level 2 means no stamping). The complements to the Lucy pack are glittery rub-ons.

Unfortunately, I'm having my photos shipped, and they haven't arrived yet, so I don't have any on the layout yet. But I got some really cute pictures of my girls playing dress up to go on these pages!

Materials used:
Cardstock: Sweet Leaf (X5639), Petal (retired), & Baby Pink (retired)
B&Ts: Lucy (retired)
Complements: Lucy Rub-ons (retired)

In addition to pattern 2 of Make it From Your Heart, we are also featuring the second card pattern in the book. I made this card for the Color My Heart color dare: colormyheartcolordare.blogspot.com.

This is a fun, if cheesy little card. But my husband loves it! He thinks that robot looks like someone from Futurama. :)

Materials used:
Cardstock: Black (1386)
B&Ts: Lucy (retired), Mischief (retired), Moonlight (X7161B)
Stamps: Outta This World (C1523)
Ink: Basics Mini Pigment Pad Set (Whisper, Black) (Z2503)

Now hop over to Carol's blog to see what she has created!

2 comments:

  1. I love the Lucy Paper... and am so sad it's retired... I love the fun twist on your card too! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The card it just too cute. The layout is adorable. I love the Lucy papers and am sorry to see them go.

    ReplyDelete