Sunday, November 25, 2012

Manger card for RIC

I was inspired by the Runway Inspired Challenge to make this card. I know you're probably thinking "how can this card be inspired by those dresses?" Well, let me tell you. At first, I was drawn to the cross on the back of the second dress, and I was thinking I'd just make a black sillhouette of a cross. But I really wanted it to be a Christmas card and I wanted Jesus to be prominent, so I made a black sillhouette of a manger scene - still Jesus. I really liked the splotches of red, yellow and blue on the dresses too, so I decided to tie those in with the yellow star and the blue and red words. So there you have it.


Here is the inspiration photo:


Materials used:
White Card
Stamps: Glory to God
Ink: Black, Holiday Red, Sunny Yellow, Moonstruck

2 comments:

  1. Your card is so peaceful...lovely. Thanks so much for joining us on the Runway!

    ReplyDelete