Monday, November 26, 2012

Angels

Here's an interesting card I made. It's a little different style for me, but I love the outcome. I didn't have any angel stamps, so I found one on vintage printables dot com. The challenge at Our Creative Corner is ABC: Angels, Buttons, and Chipboard. I used a chipboard frame decorated with buttons. I used the sketch at the Sweet Stop. The colors are from the Color Throwdown. I'm also entering this into the challenge at Crazy4Challenges - put a bow on it.

Materials used:
B&Ts: Hooligans, Wonderland, Lucy
Cardstock: White Daisy, Avonlea Green
Image: from vintageprintables.com (not CTMH)
Other: Chipboard Frame, Green Button Assortment, Colonial White Waxy Flax, White Daisy grosgrain Ribbon

6 comments:

  1. So pretty and elegant Sarah. That image is just precious. Great colros and perfect embellishments. Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet Christmas card! Thanks for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful... what a great vintage feel! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The papers you used are sooo pretty and I love ho you framed the beautiful picture!!! Thanks for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown Challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sarah, what a great looking card. I love the chipboard frame. Great work! Thank you for playing along with us @ OCC.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sarah, I love the way you have used the chipboard frame around the gorgeous angel picture. Fabulous layout. Glad you could join in with us this week at Our Creative Corner.

    ReplyDelete