Friday, August 31, 2012

September Blog Hop

Welcome to our September Blog Hop. If you arrived here from Bev G.’s Blog, then you are on the right path. If you are just starting here, simply follow the trail until you have visited all of the blogs in the hop. You will know you reached the end when you wind up back here. This month we have decided to go with the Consultant’s Choice. When you are done viewing my project, I encourage you to hop on over to Carol’s Blog and check out what she has created this month!

For my project this month, I chose to showcase the September Stamp of the Month: Fall Favorites! I colored the cute little scarecrow with our new alcohol-based markers, and I used the Clementine paper pack. The pattern is #25 from the Make it From Your Heart book. Here is my card, and under it you will find a list of all the products I used and their numbers, in case you want to purchase any of them on my website. sarahstone.ctmh.com.

Materials used:
Cardstock: White Daisy 1388, Goldrush 1243
Paper Pack: Clementine X7156B
Stamps: Fall Favorites S1209A
Ink: VersaMark Z891
Embossing Powder: Black z670
Markers: Cranberry Z2419, Autumn Terracotta Z2427, Honey Z2415, Olive Z2425, Ponderosa Pine Z2423, Indian Corn Blue Z2422, Chocolate Z2434, Black Z2430

Thanks for stopping by, and don't forget to become a follower and leave me a comment! Now hop on over to Carol's blog to see her beautiful creation!

6 comments:

  1. I love the scarecrow on the Clementine papers. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful card and you have inspired me to try coloring with markers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! I haven't tried our new markers yet...can't wait to get them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! I have nominated you for the Liebster award. Good luck with your move.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sarah! Such a darling card, great coloring, and wonderful design. I really hope that you will join us again soon at Word Art Wednesday. We'd love to have you share any of your sweet cards with us in our challenges, and really hope to see you soon!
    Blessings,
    Karen L
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete