Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Scholastic

I am offering workshops for Scholastic in November. Here is everything that I displayed from Scholastic at my open house:

This is the first Scholastic WOTG layout. It is an original pattern designed by Jeanette Lynton.

This is the second WOTG layout. It is Card Trick from Magic.

This is the first sticker-layout I will be offering for Scholastic. You can find this layout in the Idea book, and on the back of the My Stickease Assortment. It is Disappearing Act from Magic.

This is the second sticker-layout I will be offering. It is also found on the back of My Stickease. The pattern is Powerful Trio from Imagine.

Next I made the bonus project for the Scholastic WOTG. It is a card album. You need to purchase the Kraft Die Cut Cards and the Chalkboard Shapes and Marker in order to complete this album. I am a little frustrated that several pages are left out of the instructions. I will show you what I was able to make, but the album is still incomplete. This is the front cover.

This is the inside front cover.

This is page 1.

This is page 4.

This is page 5.

This is page 6.

This is page 7.

I will be offering Scholastic Workshops on the following dates in November:
3rd - WOTG
6th - Sticker Night
21st - Crop Night.

I will also be offering the Pear and Partridge Card WOTG on Nov. 24th. Please email me for times and prices. Hope to see you in November!

No comments:

Post a Comment