Saturday, August 25, 2012

Fun Layout

I had a lot of fun making this layout from my daughter's zoo trip. She had a lot of fun at the zoo, but I wasn't able to go with her. So I'm taking her word for it. :)

The colors at ColourQ were perfect, and I made it CAS, based on the inspiration photo from Runway Inspired. I used this sketch from Frosted Designs. BTW, my layout was in the top 3 at Frosted Designs last week!!! Yay! I was so surprised they chose mine!
I made the layout exactly like the sketch, but I rotated it 90 degrees.


Materials used:
Cardstock: White Daisy, Black, Slate
B&T's: Dotty for You
Stamps: Trinity Alphabet, Classmate Alphabet, It's Your Day
Other: Paradise Paper Flowers, Paradise Baker's Twine, Black Ribbon Assortment, and Sparkles - Black & Grey Assortment

10 comments:

  1. Excellent layout Sarah. Thanks so much for joining us this week at the colourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on being in the top 3! To rotate the design, brilliant. You are getting me to think outside the box. I always love looking at your work. The cards are wonderful, and you did them in a week....you are my idol :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! I love the way you added your title! Thanks for joining us for our latest sketch challenge over at Frosted Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layout, Sarah, I too love the rotation of that sketch, yours really pops! Thanks for sharing your layout with us at the colourQ this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your page is amazing. I love this layout and this weeks colors works perfect with the colors in the picture. Thank you for joining us at the ColourQ this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great layout! Thanks for playing along with us at ColourQ. I would love it if you could visit my blog sometime too. I am your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love what you did with the sketch and the colors. This is a fabulous layout. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Frosted Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful layout! It combines the challenges perfectly. Thanks for joining us on the Runway!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a fun layout! Glad you joined us at the Runway!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome layout Sarah, congrats on being a colourQ Courtier, & thanks so much for playing with us!

    ReplyDelete