Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Pear & Partridge

I am offering the Pear & Partridge Card Workshop On The Go in Nov. and the Scrapbooking WOTG in Dec. These are the projects using P&P that I had displayed at my open house:

The first layout is the WOTG layout using stamps and rub-ons. This is an original pattern designed by Jeanette Lynton.

Next is the second WOTG layout using stamps and rub-ons. This layout is Final Act from Magic.

This layout is the first sticker layout using the adhesive P&P Dimensional Elements. I loosely followed the level 2 layout in the Idea Book (using the DEs instead of rub-ons, and switching the green papers). It is from Reflections: Side Bar - Balancing Act and Quartet - Offset.

For my next sticker layout, I used the rest of the DEs. This layout is from Reflections as well: Sidebar - Triple and Title Topper - Billboard.

Next I made the bonus project. These are the Dimensional Elements ornaments.

I completed the 15 cards in the Pear and Partridge card WOTG. This is the first one. I made 5 of these.

This is the second one. I made 5 of these.

This is the 3rd one. I made 5 of these, too.

These are the dates I will be offering these workshops:

November 24th - card workshop

December:
8th - WOTG
11th - sticker night
16th - open crop

I will also be offering a calendar workshop on the 29th of Dec. I do not have it made up yet, but I will post it when it is made! Please email me about times and prices. Thanks for looking and I hope to see you in December!

2 comments:

  1. Wow Sarah!! You have been a busy little bee!! Your layouts are gorgeous as are the cards and the ornaments. What a fantastic job!!! You make me want to do something for Christmas. Good luck on your workshops!! Have a fantastic week!! Hugs, Gloria

    Visit my blog. I would love more followers.
    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the Pear and Partridge projects. I am already strategically planning my outfits for the holidays so I can make my layouts with this paper! You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete