Monday, July 2, 2018

US Bears

Hi! welcome back to my crafty blog! Yesterday I was able to catch up on crafting a little after a very long week. First I made this card for some Tuesday challenges:

Tuesday Morning Sketches
CASology
CAS-ual Fridays (actually a Friday challenge)
Shopping Our Stash

I had this idea in mind, but with a different stamp set. I couldn't find it anywhere, and it has me thinking I may have sold it at a garage sale! Don't you hate it when that happens? Anyway, I used what I had and it turned out ok, but what I had intended to look like a fire cracker actually turned out to look like a banner. It's still cute though.


I was supposed to use Red, White, and Blue for Shopping our Stash, and I found some Fourth of July themed stamps on my Happy Holidays stamp set along with this cute bear! The bear is for CASology. The sketch is from Tuesday Morning, and the Fireworks is the theme for CAS-ual Fridays.


I hope you enjoy my cute card! It's not my best, but I think someone will really like it!



Materials used:
Cardstock: Pacifica, White Daisy
Stamps: Happy Holidays, Home of the Brave, Kudos
Ink: Cranberry, Pacifica

3 comments:

  1. This is very creative! Love the composition of your focal elements. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Shopping Our Stash!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this patriotic card! Thanks for playing along with us at the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great way to combine challenges! Thanks for playing along with us at the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge Blog :)

    ReplyDelete