Monday, July 9, 2018

Beautiful Cactus

I love that cactus photo from Fusion, and I was wondering what I could use for my card. I finally figured out that the Flower Market Cricut cartridge has cactuses on it. Sometimes using the cricut is daunting for me, but I just forced myself to grab some paper scraps and pick out cuts and just do it. It's not as bad as I imagine it to be, and it comes out beautifully. I think my issue is that each time I use the Cricut, the mat gets less sticky. I bought myself some new mats, so I don't have so much to worry about!


I'm also entering this into the Anything Goes challenge at Heart 2 Heart.

Materials used:
Cardstock: Pacifica, Lagoon, New England Ivy, Garden Green, Colonial White
B&Ts: Timberline
Stamps: Cricut Flower Market Collection - Sending Smiles
Ink: Chocolate

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I just love the cactus plant and pot that you chose for your card, Sarah! Such a lovely take on the sketch and inspiration photo! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, such a simple, elegant design. The papers you used are just perfect with the cactus. Thanks for sharing at Heart 2 Heart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love what you did with the Colors and the sketch...I'm all in for cacti living in AZ. Thanks for sharing with Heart2Heart.

    ReplyDelete