Saturday, July 7, 2018

Small Packages

Good things come in small packages. Here is a card I made for a Square Card challenge. I decided to make it 4"x4" because somewhere I have that size envelope. It is little but very impactful. The sketch is from Freshly Made Sketches. The Colors are from Color Throwdown, and the verse is printed from Word Art Wednesday. My children memorized Psalm 23 this year, and this verse has been stuck as a song in my head for months now. I love it! There's so much hope there for those of us who have trusted Christ as our Savior and Lord.




Materials used:
Cardstock: White Daisy, Sapphire
B&Ts: Chantilly
Stamps: WAW digital verse (not CTMH)
Other: Ariana Assortment

3 comments:

  1. What a great card! I truly love that sentiment! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great verse focal point! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful backdrop for your wonderful sentiment! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete