Monday, July 30, 2018

Notes and Fresh Air

Hey guys! I have been MIA for about a week. Last week was so busy for me because my kids had a summer music and arts camp that I volunteered at, and they had their championship city swim meet over the weekend. It was great, but I got almost zero time for me and about as much sleep! I was running on coffee! In other news, I have been participating in the unofficial July Disneybound challenge, which is almost over, (if you don't know what disneybounding is, look it up!), and I've almost finished my 4th round of Whole30 (look that up too!)! This has been a challenging month, but you know me, I love challenges. So it's been great and I feel great.

I got tons of sleep last night, and I didn't have to get up early, so I took some time this morning and made this card. It is for Atlantic Hearts, Heart 2 Heart, and Color My Heart.

For the Duly Noted theme at Heart 2 Heart, I cut the notebook paper sheet out with the Artbooking cartridge, and I stamped it with the stamp from Take Note. The arrow and the note circle were also cut out with Artbooking and stamped with the Take Note stamp set. The flourish is from Wonderland WOTG stamp set, and the sentiment is from Card Chatter -Love. The colors I used are Whisper, Baby Pink, and Glacier.

Materials used:
Cardstock:Whisper, Baby Pink, White Daisy
Stamps: Take Note, Wonderland WOTG, Card Chatter - Love
Ink: Baby Pink, Glacier
Other: Artbooking Cricut cartridge


I made this card last week with the sketch at Atlantic Hearts and for the Fresh Air challenge at Heart 2 Heart, but I never found the time to photograph it until today. I used some old stuff from the Twitterpated paperpack, and the felt shapes that went along with it.

Materials used:
Cardstock: White Daisy, Chocolate, Crystal Blue
B&Ts: Twitterpated
Stamps: Catch You Later
Ink: Chocolate
Other: Color Ready Kraft Borders, felt shapes

9 comments:

  1. Love how you brought in the color challenge with AHSC sketch and how you tied in the Duly Noted which was a tough one for me. Great job, CAS and pretty. Thanks for sharing with us at Color Dare and Heart2Heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job illustrating the Duly Noted theme, I love how you used the notebook paper and how you were able to tie your design to multiple challenges. Thank you for inspiring us at Heart 2 Heart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you used the colors and created a pretty and soft look. Great job tying in the sketch and Duly Noted challenges as well. I am always amazed how multiple challenges are combined. Thanks for sharing at Color My Heart.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your Duly Noted card! The notebook paper cut and stamped images are perfect and great job creating a project to fit all 3 challenges! Thanks for sharing at Heart 2 Heart!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sarah - you're duly noted card is so cute. I love the notebook paper on the front. Thanks for joining us at the Color My Heart Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been staring at this card trying to figure out what I like best...the background?...the note paper?...the vintage stamps? Then I realized, I like it all! Thanks for sharing at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The pink and mint combination is beautiful, and I like the notebook paper die cut! Thank you for playing along with the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!
    Blessings,
    Christine
    DT Member
    https://withaverygratefulheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute card, I love the soft colours! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are both great cards, Sarah. I love mixing up products from different kits, and I especially love finding new uses for kits I've had on hand for awhile. Great use of sketches, too. Thanks for sharing with us this week at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete