Friday, April 19, 2013

52 CCT April Theme Challenge - Santa

This week at 52 {Christmas} Card Throwdown we have a theme challenge for you. The theme is Santa/Father Christmas. Now I only have one Santa/Father Christmas stamp, so I need to look into getting some more, especially if I'm going to be making a Christmas card every week! This card uses the sketch from Merry Monday and the colors from Color Throwdown. It's a little non-traditional for Christmas, but I think it works because blue is a winter color.


I used Pemberly for this one, and I really like it, especially the zip strips down the sides.

Consider joining us this week at 52 {C}CT, and make a Santa card!




Materials used:
Cardstock: White Daisy, Black
B&Ts: Pemberly
Stamps: Father Christmas
Ink: Black

12 comments:

  1. Wonderful card Sarah, I love the traditional Santa image paired with a non traditional Christmas colour combo! Have a great weekend, Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your traditional image of Santa is fab and I love the colours - they work really well! Super card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love your traditional card! It's very striking! Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, such a classy card Sarah! Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful Santa, Sarah! Love those strips too! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this is just gorgeous! Love this Santa image, as well as your banners & borders! So glad you played with us this week at the Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning! Love every detail and your image is fabulous. Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love how you used the colors to create a holiday card! Looks great! Thanks for joining us for this week's Color Throwdown.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow - you did such a great job of combining the challenges! Lovely card.
    Cheers, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is gorgeously elegant, Sarah! LOVE the colors--that pop of yellow is fabulous! The sides are my favorite, though--great accent! HUGS and hope you have a fabulous week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow - this is seriously stunning - love the colours - so nice to see Santa in blue for a change! - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so awesome Sarah. I love the use of the blues. Non-traditional Christmas cards are my favorite!

    ReplyDelete