Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Vintage and pink

 Today I made a Christmas card in the old style. The Color Dare is shades of pink plus one color. I chose green as my second color for a pastel Christmas look. I used the sketch from Atlantic Hearts which goes perfectly with the border challenge at Heart 2 Heart.


I used Father Christmas and colored with watercolor pencils. The paper is from Yuletide Carol. I made the holly berries pink by adding glitter gems. Thanks for stopping by, and I’ll see you next week!




Materials used:
Cardstock: Champagne, Colonial White, Baby Pink
Paper Pack: Yuletide Carol
Stamps: Father Christmas
Ink: Chocolate 
Other: glitter gems, watercolor pencils


9 comments:

  1. This is so very pretty - all the elements work so well together. Thanks for sharing with all three challenges - Atlantic Hearts, H2H and Colour Dare :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card Sarah. Thank you for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch challenge and good luck!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I love that Father Christmas image & all the papers too! Thank you for sharing with AHSC.
    Patty S

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful vintage Christmas card! Love the softness with the pink. Thank you for joining us at Heart 2 Heart and Color Dare!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the vintage feel of your holiday card. Great job combining the challenges! Thanks for playing with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So soft & pretty. The pink is perfect for this vintage looking card. Thanks for sharing at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, this is beautiful. I love the vintage feel of this, stunning! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great combination of elements!
    Thank you for sharing with Color My Heart Color Dare!
    Susan
    Color My Heart Color Dare
    Challenges

    Calling All Crafters! – My Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is one gorgeous Christmas card, Sarah! I love the vintage vibe. Thank you for playing along with us at Color My Heart Color Dare #431.

    ReplyDelete