Friday, February 12, 2021

Snowmen

 This is my weekly Christmas card. I am participating in these three challenges: the sketch is from 52 Christmas Card Throwdown, the colors are from Color My Heart’s Diagonal on the tic tac toe - Candy Apple, Lagoon, and Bluebird. The challenge at Paperminutes was Snowmen, but I think I missed the deadline for that one. Oops.


For the diagonal section of the sketch, I embossed my White Daisy panel with a snowflake embossing folder. For the stripes I added 2 Lagoon strips, and then layered them with Lagoon ribbon. The snowman was stamped with Bluebird and the little snowflakes are Lagoon. Then I added a red metal flower from the Brushed assortment for the Candy Apple.

 

Materials used:

Cardstock: Bluebird, White Daisy, Lagoon

Stamps: Winter Joy

Ink: Bluebird, Lagoon

Other: Brushed Assortment, Lagoon Ribbon, embossing folder from Provo Craft

6 comments:

  1. Super card and great to get started on Christmas cards so early! Thanks for playing along with Color My Heart Color Dare. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely crisp card, to suit your delightful image perfectly. A great take on our sketch. Thanks for playing along with us at 52CCT this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice interpretation of the sketch and like your choice of colors and including the ribbon, so pretty. Thanks for sharing with us at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That flower really packs a punch against the blues & white. Lovely card. Thanks for sharing at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your present card is so adorable. And I must agree with Debi that flower sure does pack a punch. Thank you for joining us at CMHCD.

    ReplyDelete