Saturday, April 25, 2015

Santa & Holly

Here's the card I made last night at my craft night. It is a CASE from CASE-ing Christmas.


I cut out the Holly from the Artbooking cartridge and the frame from the Artiste cartridge. The paper is from our Valentine kit - Heartstrings. The Santa is from Santa Claus.

Here is the card I CASED:

Materials used:
Cardstock: White Daisy, Topiary
B&Ts: Heartstrings
Stamps: Santa Claus
Ink: Black, Cranberry
Other: Red Glitter Gems, Green & Red Sparkles, Ruby Mini Medleys

4 comments:

  1. This is super sweet, Sarah! LOVE the fun Santa image, and I adore the lovely holly and flowers! Thanks for joining us at CASE-ing Christmas! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty, Sarah! I love the Santa image and the frame around him. Beautiful background! Thank you so much for sharing with us at the CASE-ing Christmas Challenge! Hope to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Sarah, such a cute image of Santa, love it!
    Thanks for joining us at CASE-ing Christmas.
    Lorry :o) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!!Thanks for joining us at CASE-ing Christmas!

    ReplyDelete