Friday, April 10, 2015

Color My Heart #137

This week we are using the Brushed paper pack for our inspiration at Color My Heart. The colors are Cranberry, Hollyhock, Pixie, Canary, Pear, Juniper + Black & White. I made this card based on one I found on Google, but I don't know who the original creator was.



Come join us this week!



Materials used:
Cardstock; White Daisy, Black
B&Ts: Brushed
Stamps: Your Own Kind Of Wonderful
Ink: Black, Canary, Pixie
Other: Bitty Sparkles, Hollyhock Zipper Lace

7 comments:

  1. ooh, so pretty! I love that Brushed paper--it looks so awesome with the zipper lace. Now I'll have to get my zipper lace out and USE it!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card! Love how you used the zipper as a border.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice! I love the use of the zipper ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the card and the butterfly stamp is perfect with the paper!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the card and the butterfly stamp is perfect with the paper!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The butterfly image goes perfectly with the paper pack. I love the addition of the zipper lace too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great idea to use the zipper ribbon as it really finishes the card ~beautiful!

    ReplyDelete