Saturday, April 25, 2015

Happy Spring

Hi! Yesterday morning I got a chance to make this card for some Friday challenges. I didn't get a chance to post it yesterday because I had to get ready for some friends coming over. They came over to craft with me last night!

First I inked up a portion of my polka dot background stamp with gold pigment ink and stamped it on the Colonial White cardstock, Then I cut the sentiments off of 3 stamps and stamped two of the images and one sentiment. Then I added gold sequins to look like rain. The flowers were colored with Baby Pink and my Blending Pen to match the button that I added with Chocolate striped twine. Then I stuck it on a Kraft card base.

Here are the challenges I'm playing in:

CAS(E) This Sketch
Friday Mashup
CAS-ual Fridays
Frosted Designs
Runway Inspired

   

Materials used:
Cardstock: Kraft, Colonial White
Stamps: Diverse Backgrounds, Jubilation, Year Round Cheer
Ink: Black, gold pigment ink (not CTMH), Baby Pink
Other: Gold Sequins, Neutral Baker's Twine, Pink Buttons

6 comments:

  1. Very cool card, love how you did the polka dots in gold!

    Thanks for joining us at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A classic, kraft beauty Sarah! Love how the sequins look like raindrops! Thanks for sharing with us at the Runway Inspired Challenge ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!!!! Thanks for playing along with Frosted Designs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card and it's natural colors. ( I love Kraft paper). So happy you shared it with us at Frosted Designs :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful card! Thanks for playing along with us at Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so sweet & pretty! Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete