Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Vintage Circus Card

I loved the challenge over at A Day for Daisies. The vintage clowns are really neat! I used the free baby cow clown as my image. I have to admit, I didn't use much CTMH on this card. The paper, scallop, and the flower are from an old paper pack I had from DaisyDs.  The ribbon, Baker's Twine, Button, Markers, Stamps and Inks are from CTMH. The stamps are Art Philosophy. I used Chocolate ink for the stamps and for distressing. I used Chocolate, Buttercup, Olive, Pacifica, Black, and Cranberry markers. I also sponged around the cow using Sky ink. What do you think?

The challenge at a Day for Daisies was to add polka Dots. The sketch is from Card Patterns and I used the inspiration photo for the colors from Crazy4Challenges.

1 comment:

  1. Super cute! Great job combining these challenges. The ticket embellishments are a fun touch. Thanks for joining us this week at Card Patterns!

    ReplyDelete