Sunday, May 20, 2012

Anniversary Card using Scraps

I made this card for a few challenges: A new challenge I found called Use it or Lose it. It was to make a wedding card using up scraps that you have. I made this with the color inspiration from Our Creative Corner. We were to use orange and blue with some neutrals like white and brown. The sketch is from Retro Sketches. I am giving this card to my friend for her anniversary coming up this week.

Materials used:
Paper: Dotty for You, Elemental, White Daisy and Chocolate cardstock
Stamps: Precious Love
Ink: Pacifica
Other: Sheer Ribbon (not CTMH), Paradise Blooms, Bouquet Assortment, Garden Wooden Shapes

4 comments:

  1. The tall version of the sketch looks great! Your wooden embellishments are really pretty! So glad you played RetroSketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah, Fun take on our challenge! Love that cake image! Thanks for joining us at Use it or Lose it! I hope that you will join us Friday, when we post a new challenge! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Sarah - love the color scheme! Thank you so much for joining us at RetroSketches this week!

    ReplyDelete