Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Super Fashionista

This is a funny card I made for Sketch Saturday and For Your Inspiration. I changed the sketch up a bit, and I used the colors from the inspiration photo. I've never done a brayered card before, so this it's not perfect, but it'll do. What do you think? I'd love your feedback!


I'm also entering this card into a new challenge I discovered called Craft a Scene. The challenge is to use a silhouette.

Materials used:
Paper: Sunny Yellow, White Daisy cardstock
Ink: Outdoor Denim, Twilight, Crystal Blue, Black, Jet Black StazOn
Stamps: Fashionista, Super Powers, Potential

Just a note: I have to give credit to someone on the CTMH artwork bulletin board for the idea of using Fashionista with Super Powers. I was not clever enough to come up with that! I don't know her name, but if you know, please give her credit. Thank you to whoever you are.

11 comments:

  1. Love your Design it is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous card Sarah - the skyscraper scene is awesome! Thank you so much for sharing with us at FYI - hope to see you again next time!
    Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, Sarah...nice to see something a bit different

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card! Girl Power! :) Thanks for joining in at FYI!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fab card! Thank you for joining in the fun at Sketch Saturday
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a stunning card, thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week.
    Hugs, Bente

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous card! Thanks for playing at FYI!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun card! I think you did great with the brayer. Thanks for joining us at FYI.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah, the nameless shopper - could be any of us! Thanks for joining us this month at Craft a Scene. NancyD

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sarah, this is great! I think your brayering is perfect. Thanks for joining us at FYI!

    ReplyDelete