Monday, February 5, 2018

New Christmas Card

My goal for 2018 was to make one Christmas card a week, to have a good selection by December. January kind of got away from me, but better late than never.

I made this card for the 52 CCT sketch challenge. I also took inspiration from the pastels challenge at Merry Monday, but pretty sure it's too late to enter that one. (Plus I used red - NOT a pastel!)



Materials used:
Cardstock: Heavenly Blue, White Daisy, Cranberry
Stamps: Reason for the Season
Ink: Sweet Leaf, Heavenly Blue
Other: Cranberry Grosgrain Ribbon

2 comments:

  1. I like the pastel colours teamed with red - very striking. Thank you for joining us at 52CCT this week. Gill, DT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've made a great start and there is still plenty of time. The pastels are very pretty and a good contrast with the red. Thanks for joining in at 52CCT. See you again soon.

    ReplyDelete