Friday, March 13, 2015

Color Dare 133 - Wanderful

Hi! This week at Color My Heart we are creating projects using colors from the Wanderful paper packet. Funny story - my friend challenged me to join her in a New Year's resolution to not eat sweets for as long as we could. Whoever gave in first would have to buy the other one a CTMH paper packet. She gave in and ate some lemon cheesecake, so she bought me the Wanderful paper pack! That's how I came to own it. I ordered the compliments to go with it, and they were perfect for this layout of my parents sending me off to my study abroad in Berlin - 2002.


The layout is Make it From your Heart vol. 2 pattern 3. I feel like it needs something, but I can't decide what. Any suggestions?

Come join us this week!


Materials used:
Cardstock: Colonial White, Crystal Blue, Gypsy, Flaxen
B&Ts: Wanderful
Complements: Wanderful

4 comments:

  1. What a perfect paper pack for your adventures abroad. I am impressed you are going back in time to get those done!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout with a great story, Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout with a great story, Sarah!

    ReplyDelete