Thursday, November 20, 2014

Yuletide Carol Workshop

My second Christmas card workshop I'm offering is made with the Yuletide Carol Paper and Stickease. With this workshop you will get 1/2 pack Yuletide Carol paper and one package of Stickease. You will also get 10 Colonial White card bases and envelopes. The price of this workshop is $13.25 + tax and shipping. Comment to let me know if you are interested in attending the workshop or purchasing the kit!

Thank you to Gail Gross for designing this workshop!


Materials used:
Cardstock: Colonial White, Ruby, New England Ivy, Champagne, Black
B&Ts: Yuletide Carol
Stickease: Yuletide Carol
Stamps: Scandinavian Wishes
Ink: Ruby, Desert Sand

1 comment:

  1. Sarah, thanks for the link back to my blog. You did a great job with the rose card - I like the fact that you can see more of the beautiful flowers than on mine. Hope your gals enjoy the workshop! - Gail

    ReplyDelete