Monday, April 21, 2014

Color Dare 90, 88, & 84

I had a couple setbacks getting some of the recent layouts made for the Color Dare, but I took some time on Friday and got some finished.

First, for Color Dare 90, a Pemberley layout using the Stickease:


Materials used:
Cardstock: Colonial White, Parchment
B&Ts: Pemberley
Stickease: Pemberley
Other: Bouquet Assortment


Next, here is the layout I made just after getting home from the hospital. I left it sitting for a week because I thought it was missing something, but I never did figure out what. Any suggestions?

 

Materials used:
Cardstock: Colonial White
B&Ts: Dotty For You
Stamps: Card Chatter - Love, Buzz & Bumble WOTG
Ink: Black, Smoothie, Lagoon
Other: Smoothie Keepsake Felt Alphabet, Blending Pen


Finally, here is the layout I had been meaning to make for Color Dare 84. I used scraps from Believe. I never got the whole paper pack, just the bulk pack. But these are from the sampler B&Ts. This one will look better once I get the pictures on it.
 

Materials used:
Cardstock: Topiary, White Daisy
B&Ts: Believe
Other: Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge

2 comments:

  1. Love all your layouts! The Pemberley layout caught my eye on the color dare this week. I've been swamped getting ready to start classes this week, so I haven't gotten a project done for Color My Heart. Still might get to it...... I don't know how you get yours done with that new cutie in the house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pemberley!!!! Would have been a PERFECT name! ;) I love that paper and so happy to see you bring it back to life! When I started reading this post I thought you said you had a couple of STARBUCKS, lol! Great job, Sarah! :)

    ReplyDelete